Tamborine Mountain’s Motel style accommodation is generally the lowest end of the price range. The rooms are fairly basic in style, with tea and coffee making facilities, TV and an en suite, and are side by side within one building. Most are studio style rooms, and some venues offer interconnecting rooms for families or larger groups. Check-in is normally from 2pm, and check-out at 10am, and you will find that motel style accommodation is generally the only style that will take a single nights stay over the weekend.
Prices range from $159 to $220 for a single night stay in a standard room for two over the weekend. We can normally get discounted rates for longer stays. Mid week, prices range from $135 to $160 per room for two, with discounts for longer stays.
Aaronlee Retreat (Woodleigh Retreat)
- Sleeps: 1 to 6 people (depending on the room)
- Price: from $135-$155 for a single night mid week for two people, or $159-$195 for a single night over the weekend. The three bedroom cottage is a higher rate.
- Sleeps: 1 to 4 people
- Price: $140 for a single night mid week for two people, or $220 per night over the weekend for two people (extra guests are additional).
Cedar Creek Lodges
- Sleeps: 1 to 9 people depending on the room
- Price: $199 to $329 for two people, depending on the room. Rates are the same throughout the week, however, discounted rates apply for longer stays.
Eagle Heights Mountain Resort
- Sleeps: 1 to 5, depending on the room
- Price: from $170 for one night mid week for two people and from $205 for one night over the weekend for two people.
Mt Tamborine Motel
- Sleeps: 1 to 4
- Price: $135 for a single night mid week for two, or $165 for a single night over the weekend for two (specials apply for longer stays).
Save yourself some time, and contact us with any requirements including dates, and we will get back to you with some available options that suit your needs. Fill the form out below for help in finding and booking your getaway on Tamborine Mountain.