Eagle Heights Mountain Resort offers a spectacular view of the Gold Coast – spanning far beyond Stradbroke Island to the North, and beyond Coolangatta and Tweed Heads to the South. The resort is most famous for its beer garden which has a jumping castle set up for the kids on weekends. Their Main bar and Restaurant offers TAB, Keno and pokie facilities, and big screens for all your favourite sporting events.
The motel side offers 20 rooms which range from themed spa suites for two to rooms for the whole family.
Each room is studio style and has:
- TV & DVD playerstay_section photos
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bar Fridge
- En suite (the Executive, Bridal and spa suites all have a spa in the en suite)
- King bed (some rooms have a sofa bed or one to two single beds as well)
- Table & Chairs
- The Bridal & Executive rooms also have a lounge suite & coffee table as well as a tall fridge & electric frying pan
They are located within a 5 minute drive to the famous Gallery Walk, as well as waterfalls, bush-walking tracks and the botanical gardens. Drive a little further and find wineries, and other local attractions like the Rainforest Skywalk, Glow Worm Caves, restaurants and shops. Also, they are just 25 minutes drive to Dreamworld, Movieworld and Wet ‘n’ Wild.