Paradise Views is a four level, three bedroom house situated in Eagle Heights on Tamborine Mountain. Their main living area has great views from Moreton Bay to Surfers Paradise. There are two Queen bedrooms at the front entry level of the main house. From this level, you can walk upstairs where there is a living area with a large lounge, TV and Juliet balcony, or, down a few stairs there is another living area which has a dining table, full kitchen and a bathroom with a bath and separate shower. This dining area opens up to the verandah that stretches across the length of the back of the house, and has stairs that access the third bedroom and undercover parking. This downstairs accommodation has two beds with a privacy divider, and its own separate, large bathroom.
The house includes:
- 2 x Queen roomsstay_section photos
- 1 x large long room with 2 Queen beds & a privacy divider
- 2 bathrooms (one with a bath, separate shower & double vanity)
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- 2 Living Areas with TV & DVD players
- Dining Area
- Log Fireplace and an electric heater for the cooler months
- Outdoor dining set
- Verandah with views
- Bed linen only (no towels or bath matts included)
- Undercover parking for 3-4 cars
- Sleeps a Maximum of 8 people
Paradise Views is found under a 5 minute drive from the Botanical Gardens and the Gallery Walk tourist strip where there are many craft shops, cafes, galleries, fashion boutiques and restaurants. Within a 10-15 minute drive there are bush-walking tracks, wineries, Glow Worm Caves, the Rainforest Skywalk and lookouts.