Georges Paragon Holiday Apartment is located in the heart of it all. You have craft shops, galleries, cafes, the cheese factory, brewery and more right at your door step. The apartment itself is situated above the well known Georges Paragon Restaurant in Gallery Walk, which is open for lunch and dinner most days of the week.
The unit includes:
- 3 Queen Roomsstay_section photos
- 2 bathrooms (one of these is an en suite, the other has a separate toilet)
- Fully self-contained Kitchen
- TV & DVD player
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Open plan Living and Dining area
- Balcony with a 6 person outdoor spa
- Linen included
- Sleeping a Maximum of 6 people
Georges Paragon is right in the heart of the Gallery Walk tourist strip where you will find a large number of arts and crafts shops, cafes, fashion boutiques, cafes and restaurants. They are under a 5 minute drive to the Botanical Gardens, three National Parks, and wineries. Within a 5-10 minute drive there are more shops and cafes, as well as lookouts, more wineries, the Glow Worm Caves and the Rainforest Skywalk.